- High performance ventilation with versatility thats more flexible and economical to use than traditional gas-driven bellows ventilators
- Compact, convenient breathing system thats ergonomically designed for optimal positioning
- ClinicalVisionTM – monitoring solution that allows caregiver to view patient monitoring and clinical data simultaneously
- Customized design for flexibility and ease of use
- Ready for IT-integration
- Low-flow ventilation
- Electronic vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators
- Intelligent cable management for reduced clutter and easier patient trans
- Easy integration into existing hospital information system
- Continuous monitoring during transport and automatic reconfiguration of site specific parameters with Dräger’s innovative Infinity Docking Stations (IDS).
The Fabius GS anesthesia system is the latest development in the evolution of anesthesia technology. Designed for routine anesthesia practice, the Fabius GS combines the latest ventilation and gas delivery technologies with an intuitive and familiar user interface.
A single and intuitive user interface combines monitoring for volume, pressure and oxygen, as well as ventilator controls and fresh gas flow information on a single screen. The compact breathing system (COSY) can be height adjusted and rotated to the best position for the clinician and patient.
The Fabius GS provides a cost effective anesthesia delivery system offering features previously unavailable in its price category.
Contrary to traditional pneumatically driven ventilators, the E-VENT is motor-driven and software controlled. It provides an open platform for future software upgrades without the need for hardware changes. As ventilation technologies evolve, upgrading the existing platform will be possible without replacing the entire machine.
The Fabius GS is equipped with the latest technology and compnents which make this an excteemly safe anesthesia workstation.