- Prefocused 6″ (152mm) spot at a distance of 36″ (914mm) from a lamphead, providing homogenous light with 4,000 ft. candles (43,000 lux) and color temperature of approx. 4000 degrees Kelvin
- Easily replaceable, low cost, long life 12 Volt/90 Watt halogen bulb
- 15″ 9380mm) diameter elliptical reflector
- IR absorbing, color-correcting glass cylinder
- 28″ (711mm) articulating arm with integral compression spring
- Arm rotates 40 degrees up and down from horizontal plane
- Lamp head and arm both rotate 540 degrees
- Removable sterilization handle
- Additional positioning handle mounted on perimeter
- Available in floor, wall fixed ceiling or Chuttle Trak mounting
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor.
Subject to availability and ASE returned goods policy.